Pages

Sunday 30 September 2018

💻Graphics Lesson 4!💻

💻Graphics Lesson 4!💻
IALT: Reflect about Technology!
Kia Orana and welcome to my blog! This week Thursday was our last technology session for term 3! In this lesson we basically just learnt how to use Tinkercad because that is what we will be using to design our phone stands!
Image result for tinkercad
We first started by doing our lessons. On Tinkercad there are certain lessons you do before you get started with working by yourself. These lessons give you knowledge and information on what to do when using TINKERCAD! While I was doing the Letters Lesson, I made a screencastify showing what I done. Here it is:
After we were done with the lessons, Ms. Ferguson introduced to us a website called Thingiverse which lets you browse different types of things for FREE! On this website, our task was to choose something that we would like to play around with. I chose a Minion but what was bad about it was that it was to big for the work plane. The lesson was almost done by the time I found the picture which meant I didn't spend much time on the Minion! :(
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Learning Areas:
Image result for strategiesOne thing I learnt from this week's Technology session, is that when you use Tinkercad, they have options for you to use. For example to copy and paste you could do Ctrl C + Ctrl V or you could drag etc. I think this is really fun because it means there are more strategies to do one thing, just like there is more than one way to get to Sylvia Park!

One thing I found challenging was controlling the work plane. We have to use our touch pad (mouse) to look around the work plane but we could also use this work cube which says TOP, FRONT, BACK, BOTTOM, LEFT or RIGHT. I found this confusing because I couldn't get it to the angle I wanted it in. It was really difficult!
Image result for difficult gif
Image result for creative thinkingOne thing I enjoyed was being able to use 3D arts and shapes and objects to create something really big! Tinkercad is something I would use more often to create things!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUESTION OF THE BLOG: Have you ever used Tinkercad before?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback for my future! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz