Pages

Friday 7 September 2018

🙂Inquiry - Thinkers Keys - Alphabet Key - Natural Disasters!🙂

🙂Inquiry - Thinkers Keys - Alphabet Key - Natural Disasters!🙂
IALT; Talk about Inquiry and what we have been doing in Inquiry!
Malo e Lelei and welcome to my blog! For Inquiry yesterday, the Kia manawanui got given a task which was to complete three thinkers key! The three tasks I chose to do was the 
Alphabet Key
Question Key
Interview Key
Here is the DLO to my Alphabet Key task!
In the Alphabet Key, we had to find words/phrases that are related to Natural disasters! E.g "H" would have the words Hurricane, Horrible etc.
As you can see, some letters only have one word and some letter don't even appear on this because I could not find a word for them! These letters are K, X, Y & Z!
Image result for alphabet gif
One thing I enjoyed about this task was that me and one of my BEST FRIENDS Grace were able to work together to get the task done! We struggled through some letters but we used T.E.A.M to get most of them done! 
Image result for together everyone achieves more
One thing I found challenging in this task was obviously find words for each letter! I think I used 5-10 different websites to find words which I think is really good because I had to put my thinking cap on to do this! 

My next steps are to continue to do these tasks so that I learn more about my learning of natural disasters!
--------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Question of the blog: Do you do thinkers keys in your class/school?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward for my future! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz