Pages

Friday 7 September 2018

😘Happy 10th Birthday Lily!😘

😘Happy 10th Birthday Lily!😘
IALT: Wish my cousin happy birthday!
Malo e Lelei and welcome to my blog! Today has been a very special day because it is the day we have celebrated Tongan Language week but also it is Lily and Christine's birthday! I would like to wish them both a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Lily is my cousin and I have made a little card for her since I can't see her physically right now but I can see her through video call!
Image result for birthday gif
Here is the little card I made for Lily:
This is what it says:
Dear Lily,
Happy massive 10th birthday! Thank you for all the laughs and for everything you have done for me! Thank you for cheering me up when needed and for having my back since I can remember!

All you have done for me is so appreciated and I would like to let you know I’m here for you whenever! I hope you enjoyed your little cake/surprise today! I love you Lily, Happy Birthday!
❤️💙💚💛💜🖤
------------------------------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: When is your birthday?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to go to Lily's blog @http://tpslilym.blogspot.com/
Make sure to also give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward! Bye :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz