Pages

Sunday 9 September 2018

❓Thinkers Key - Question Key - Natural Disasters!❓

❓Thinkers Key - Question Key - Natural Disasters!❓
IALT: Blog about my Question Key task!
Talofa Lava and welcome to my blog! I have finished two of my Thinkers Keys task and these two tasks were the Alphabet Key and the Interview Key! This will be my last thinkers key task and this key is the Question Key! As I said in my previous blog, each key has a guide! Here is the guide for the Question Key:
The answer is: to provide safety for people.  




Write 10 questions that would give this answer.

In this task we get given an answer! The answer is: To provide safety for people.
We have to write 10 questions that will give us this answer!
Image result for question mark
I have made a DLO to present my questions! Here is the DLO:
------------------------------------------------------------------
Learning Areas:
Image result for thinkingOne thing I enjoyed in this task was using my knowledge to think, "If I was the person answering the question, what would I want the question to be?" I think I enjoyed this because I love to solve things in my head!




One thing I found challenging was obviously making the questions because it was really hard! I really wanted to make the questions deeper then my thinking is!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: Have you ever tried doing thinkers keys?

Thank you for reading this blog! I hoped you enjoyed the Interview Key, the Alphabet Key, and this one, the QUESTION KEY! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz