Pages

Friday 7 September 2018

👩🏼‍🎨Technology - Graphics Lesson One!👩🏼‍🎨

👩🏼‍🎨Technology - Graphics Lesson One!👩🏼‍🎨
IALT: Blog about Graphics!
Malo e Lelei and welcome to my blog! Today has been a really fun day because we have Technology! We have had our last rotation and since we were in Cooking last time, we are now in GRAPHICS! Today we had two different tasks! Our first one was to use avatarmaker.com to make our own animated character and to also make a Google Drawing about ourselves! Our other task was to research about different mobile phone stands!
Image result for graphics
Here is my ME Google Drawing:
One thing I found challenging while doing this is finding PNG images to add to the Google Drawing! The hardest PNG picture to find was my favourite movie one which is Skyscraper! One thing I enjoyed was using Avatar Maker to create our own animated character!

I also enjoyed researching about different phone stands! I had a few favorites especially some Disney character ones! For example:
Image result for mickey mouse phone stand
We had a Google Drawing with a 3x3 table on it! We had different categories and these categories were 
- Plastic
- Wood
-Metal
- Flat Bottom
- Legs
- Character
- Simple
- Clip On
- Other
In this task we had to find phone stands for each category and add it to the Google Drawing! Here is the DLO of my favourite phone stands:
We will be making phone stands in Graphics which I am looking forward to because I have a phone and I love to watch Youtube! I love to watch Youtube which means the phone stand I make will help so much because I don't have one at the moment!
Image result for phone gif
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: Have you made a phone stand?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward for my future! Bye :)

1 comment:

  1. This is a great explanation of what we did in the lesson Lydia. Are you thinking about what kind of design you will do for your phone stand?
    Miss Ferguson

    ReplyDelete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz