Pages

Tuesday 11 September 2018

🇳🇿My Pepeha - 'Te Wiki O Te Reo Maori' Maori Language Week!🇳🇿

🇳🇿My Pepeha - 'Te Wiki O Te Reo Maori' Maori Language Week!🇳🇿
IALT: Talk about Te Wiki O Te Reo Maori and my Pepeha!
Kia Ora and welcome to my blog! Yesterday was the beginning of Te Wiki O Te Reo Maori! Te Wiki O Te Reo Maori is basically Maori Language Week! Yesterday we had an assembly addressing the Maori Language week and the Kia Manawanui also made their Pepehas! We had to make a DLO showing the Pepeha and we also had to make a Screencastify of us reading the Pepeha!
Image result for pepeha
Here is the DLO of my Pepeha:

Here is the Screencastify I made, I hope you enjoy watching!
----------------------------------------------------------
My Learning Areas
One thing I enjoyed in this task was being able to use the Maori Language to tell my story! I think I enjoyed this the most because I love to learn new things especially when it comes to new languages!
Image result for different flags
One thing I found challenging in this task was pronouncing some of the words, and also finding what my waka is, my marae and also where I come from in Tonga! I think I found this challenging because I don't know much of my history but I think I was glad to research more about myself!
Image result for learn gif
One thing I think I need to improve on is learning more about myself so when it comes to situations like these, I know what I need to write down!
Image result for writing gif
-----------------------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: Are you Maori? If YES, what do you do to celebrate Maori Language week?

Thank you for reading this blog! I hope you all have a wonderful Maori Language week! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward for my future! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz