Pages

Wednesday 26 September 2018

👩‍💻Technology - Graphics Lesson 2!👩‍💻

👩‍💻Technology - Graphics Lesson 2!👩‍💻
IALT: Reflect on Technology!
Kia Ora and welcome to my blog! Last week in Graphics for Technology, we done some COMPARING and CONTRASTING, and we also drew some 2D and 3D shapes!
Image result for GRAPHICS
Here is the DLO of my Compare and Contrast!


In this task we had to choose two pictures of DIFFERENT phone stands and add them to the DLO. We then had to list differences and what makes one phone stand unique and then we had to list down how they are similar etc.


For our 2D shape and 3D shape activity, we got given a piece of paper and we learned about Oblique and how to draw 3D shapes! What you do is you draw the shape chosen, for example a square. Then you would draw another one but up and to the side of the first square. Then you would connect the lines and there you have it, a CUBE!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
One thing I enjoyed in last weeks session was seeing Ms Ferguson's example of the COMPARE and CONTRAST! She used a Banana and a Orange to show us what we needed to do! It was hilarious because some people in the group started to argue whether Bananas had seeds or not!
Image result for bananaImage result for orange
One thing I found challenging was drawing the shapes because I ain't an artist but I still tried my best and gave it a go! I think I done pretty good but I know I could've done better!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: Have you ever been in Graphics? If so did you do this task?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some positive feedback and feedforward for my future learning! Bye :)

1 comment:

  1. Great compare and contrast Lydia. I always enjoy do the banana and orange example. It makes everyone laugh.
    Miss Ferguson

    ReplyDelete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz