Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2018

👻Happy Halloween - Tobruk Day!!!👻

👻Happy Halloween - Tobruk Day!!!👻
IALT: Blog about Halloween and Tobruk Day!!
Namaste and welcome to my blog! Today is a very spooky and special day because it is Halloween! Not only that but it is also... TOBRUK DAY!!! 
Image result for Halloween gif

Image result for RED WORDSince Tobruk one for the tokens last term, everyone had to wear RED clothes! This is to congratulate and admire the hard work Tobruk has shown! I am wearing my MMT shirt and BLACK Jeans! I am glad to see that most of the people in the KM Syndicate wore red today! :)

It is also the 31st of October which means it is... HALLOWEEN! Halloween is a bad holiday which means some people don't believe in it, but I just see it as a day where kids walk around in SCARY costumes having fun while getting lollies at the same time! I don't believe in the devil's day which is why I see it like that! :)
Image result for halloween ghost
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: Do you celebrate Halloween? If so, what are you going to dress up as?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward for my future! Bye :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz