Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2018

➕➖Maths - Decimals!!➖➕

Maths - Decimals!!
WALT: Add and subtract decimals
Understand place value.
Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! This week Ms Komor and Ms Aireen have put the Kia Manawanui syndicate on... Automatic. This means they have given us A BUNCH of tasks to keep us occupied while they can have time to do their testing, for our end of year reports! Our teachers are 2 hard-working individuals but together they make the definition of Hard-Working! We have Math tasks, Reading tasks, Inquiry tasks and independent tasks to keep us occupied. Recently we have been working on our READING TASK and our MATH TASK!
Image result for maths gif
Here is the presentation we got given with our maths task on it! :)
I have finished all of the slides which means I am now on to the follow up tasks! I find doing this type of work fun because after we've solved the problems we can do some digital worksheets!
Image result for digital gif

Image result for help each other gifOne thing I enjoy about doing this Maths is that I am able to practice my goal which is to EXPLAIN my strategy and how I got the answer! This helps me a lot because when students get stuck on their work, I am able to help them with what they need help on!

My next steps are to continue to practice more on my explaining because it will help other students understand my strategy and how I got the answer!
Image result for answer gif
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: What are you learning about in Maths?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some positive feedback and feedforward for my future! Bye :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz