Pages

Monday 15 October 2018

Goosebumps 2: Haunted Halloween - Reflection!

Goosebumps 2: Haunted Halloween - Reflection!
IALT: Reflect on the Goosebumps 2 movie!
Kia Ora and welcome to my blog! Last week Thursday, my mum took me and my little brother to the Event Cinemas in Manukau, to watch Goosebumps 2: Haunted Halloween!!!
Image result for Event Cinemas
Image result for goosebumps 2The movie was really cool, the funny thing about it was 
my little brother kept on laughing at me because I was so scared and it was a KIDS movie!!!
Image result for scared gif


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
My favourite part about this movie was when Sam (the daughter/sister) saved her town by chasing Slappy, and using the book to capture every monster that affected their town! This was my favourite part because it showed that she had the courage to save her family and town from evil monsters!
Image result for goosebumps 2 slappy scene
I really enjoyed the movies especially eating all the YUMMY Popcorn and snacks we bought! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------Question of the blog: Have you watched Goosebumps 2?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some feedback for my future! Bye :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz