Pages

Tuesday 23 October 2018

🇹🇴MMT Game!!! Mate Ma'a Tonga vs Australia Kangaroos!🇹🇴

🇹🇴MMT Game!!! Mate Ma'a Tonga vs Australia Kangaroos!🇹🇴
IALT: Reflect on the MMT game!
Image result for mmt vs australia
Malo E Lelei and welcome to my blog! On Saturday it was a pretty big day because it was the MMT vs Australia NRL Game! It was REALLY HOT which was killing me but I still enjoyed the experience and seeing the Sea of Red!!!!
Image result for Solomone Kata




Tonga lost but it was still a good game! Seeing the fans just
encouraged me to keep pride in my culture! My favourite part about the game was just seeing all the fans singing, waving their flags and also hearing them sing along to the Australian national anthem made my heart melt. This is because their wasn't that much Australian fans so to see MMT supporters sing along gives me happiness! My favourite part about the actual game was when Solomone Kata got a try because he side-stepped all the
people that got in his way!



One thing I didn't like about the game was that when we asked the worker to give us an idea of where we were sitting, he said we were all the way on the top. When we walked allllll that way up to the top, we went to our seats and saw someone else sitting on it. We asked ANOTHER worker where our seats were and she said we were on the bottom! I was really mad because it was a pretty long walk! One thing I didn't like about the actual game was that Tonga kept on making mistakes! I know everyone makes mistakes but it's like every time they were right next to the try line, they would make a MISTAKE! I am still very proud of them for representing our country in NRL!
Image result for MMT nrl
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: Did you go/watch the MMT vs Australia game?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feed forward for my future! Bye :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz