Pages

Monday 15 October 2018

😎My first blog reflection for Term 4 2018!😎

My first blog reflection for Term 4 2018!
IALT: Blog my first reflection for Term 4!
Malo E Lelei, and welcome to my blog! Today is the first day of Term 4!!! I am really EXCITED for term 4 but first I just want to talk about two interesting things I done in the holidays!
Image result for term 4
In the holidays the two most interesting things I done in the holiday was go to the movies with my mum and little brother, and also go to the mall with my two cousins Vaiola and Lily! 
Image result for holidays
Last Thursday, my mum took me and my little brother to the Event Cinemas in Manukau to watch the movie Goosebumps 2: Haunted Halloween! My favourite part about this movie is when the sister, Sam chases Slappy to kill him and his friends after she promises her mum she'll save her! This was my favourite part because Sam took the courage to keep her word and actually ended up saving her town!
Image result for goosebumps 2
The next day on Friday, me and my cousins Vaiola and Lily went to Sylvia Park to have lunch and do a little bit of shopping! We had $20 each and everything in almost every shop was over $8! We didn't want to spend that much money on one item so we ended up just using our money on FOOD! I bought me a $9.50 meal from the Sushi store, a Frozen Coke from McDonalds, and also a LARGE Chocolate Milkshake from McDonalds! I used $2 for the train which meant all my money was gone! I found this interesting because I learned so much about Vaiola and Lily and the way they spend their money!
Image result for sylvia park
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One thing I am looking forward to this term is learning more about DECIMALS because I love MATHS so much so I am looking forward to learning more in that area! One thing I want to improve on this term is BLOGGING! Because I feel like the more I blog the more learning I do! I can blog more by finishing my work on time. I think my friends can help me by choosing the right time to talk to me instead of distracting me!
 Blogging helps me share my work with others which I love to do! 
Image result for kia manawanui
Question of the blog: What did you do in your holidays?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward for my future! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz