Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2018

Abstract Art - Reflection!

Abstract Art - Reflection!
WALA: What Abstract Art is!
Kia Orana and welcome to my blog! Yesterday in the last block, the Kia Manawanui syndicate learned about Abstract Art! The reason why we are learning about this is because next week we will be going to Te Tuhi and our teachers want us to be prepared.
Image result for Now Loading... Te Tuhi
The meaning of "Abstract Art" is, Art that seeks to achieve the effect of colour, shapes and texture. In my words I would say Art that uses color, shapes and texture to produce a realistic or non-realistic type of art.
The program that we have with the Te Tuhi art gallery is called "Now Loading..." We have pre-visit lessons since we are going to Te Tuhi next week. In yesterday's lesson we learned about different types of Abstract art and what abstract is. We also learned about an artist named Matt Henry!
Image result for Matt Henry Artist
I think the types of technology they use to make abstract art include pencils, paint, and paper, rulers, erasers, pens and many, many more things! You may think that it is simple to make Abstract art but in my opinion I believe it can sometimes be really hard because not only are you just drawing shapes and different objects, but you're using these things to make something!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I learned a lot in this lesson, I cannot wait to go to Te Tuhi!
Image result for Te Tuhi
Question of the blog: What do you think Abstract Art is?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward for my future! Bye :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz