Pages

Thursday 29 November 2018

☹️NO TECHNOLOGY?!☹️

☹️NO TECHNOLOGY?!☹️
IALT: Blog about there being no technology today!
Good Morning and welcome to my blog! As you all know, today is Thursday which means there is supposed to be Technology for the year 7 & 8's! There is no technology for the groups Cooking and Graphics but there is Technology for the people that are in the Hard Materials group with Mr Grundy!

This is because there is something happening at Tamaki College and Ms Ferguson and Mrs Tuipulotu are going to it. I am pretty sad because I was really looking forward for technology all this week!
Image result for technology
Question of the blog: Do you go to technology @ Tamaki College?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward for my future! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz