Pages

Friday 9 November 2018

🐦Predator Free - Inquiry Talk!🐦

🐦Predator Free - Inquiry Talk!🐦
IALT: Reflect on what we done in the first block!
Kia Ora and welcome to my blog! Today in the first block the Kia Manawanui syndicate had a visitor come in and talk to us about a special topic!
This visitor was Ms. Treena. She talked to us about a group called Nature Watcher. No one knows who this/these people/person are but she talked to us about what Predator Free is! We learned that companies around the world and in our country are trying to wipe out all predators by 2050!
We read a document about different opinions from different companies and organisations. With this we had to state our opinion and what we thought about their opinion! This meant we had to reply back to Nature Watcher and explain to them our statement by backing it up with evidence! Here is my response:

One thing I learned from this was that companies are trying to get rid of all ¨Pests!¨ Some people said that we should respect all animals but I kind of disagreed with them! I realised where they were coming from so I agreed and disagreed!
One thing I found challenging was understanding others opinion! This was hard because it distracted how I felt about this!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I enjoyed writing my opinion and also reading my classmates opinion because it helped me understand more about what Predator Free is and what Nature Watcher is doing with our country! :)

Question of the blog: Do you know what Nature Watcher is?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward for my future! Bye :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz