Pages

Saturday 14 April 2018

Blog Commenting - Stephney

Blog Commenting - Stephney
IALT: leave positive comments on my classmates blog!
Malo e Lelei and welcome to my blog! Hope you guys have been having an amazing weekend so far because I have! Today I will be doing a blog commenting post! Todays version is...STEPHNEY!!
The blog of hers that I will be commenting on is her Ako Evening reflection! Here is the comment!


The reason on why I commented on Stephney´s blog, is because she is one of the many people that I call a friend! She is so funny and loud, she is very entertaining and she has such a good sense of humor. She always offers to help and I wanted to do something in return!
Image result for blog commenting






No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz