Pages

Thursday 26 April 2018

Wednesday - Happy Anzac Day! White Sunday Practice!

Wednesday - Happy Anzac Day! White Sunday Practice!
IALT: inform my readers about what I done today!
Kia Ora and welcome to my blog! As you may not know I promised everyone on my last blogpost that I will make a reflection about everything that I do this week! So, today is Wednesday and I would just like to say,
Hope you guys had a great ANZAC! 


ANZAC is a public holiday which symbolizes the importance of all soldiers who have risked their lives fighting in the war for their countries! ANZAC is a day where soldiers who have laid to rest are acknowledged and where soldiers still fighting are also acknowledged!

Image result for Anzac  clipart
Today, as I told you guys, we had White Sunday practice at church! White Sunday is where all children of the church each get a bible verse, or a lesson to say. What ever they say is based on the topic that their teacher has came up with! I am in room 3 ages 11 - 14 and our topic is based on the importance of the blood of Jesus! Anywho, my little brothers practice was at twelve and mine was at five so we were at church the whole day! It was so fun, we have another practice on Sunday and then the actual White Sunday is next week on the 6th of May!
Here is my reflection:










I hope you guys have enjoyed my reflection make sure to comment what you think about my work down below! Check out my recent blogs and give me some feedback and feedforward about it! Bye :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz