Pages

Sunday 22 April 2018

Places in Panmure to go too!

Places in Panmure to go too!
IALT: inform others about what places to go too in Panmure!
Talofa Lava and welcome to my blog! Today is Sunny Sunday and it has been great so far! My mum, little brother, and I went to church today! For dinner my mum made potato salad with steak (so yumm!) Today I will be doing another blog post inspired by Miss Edith and the blog I am inspired by is her A place to go in Panmure! 

I chose three places and they are the Panmure Basin, Panmure Tripoli takeaways, and the Panmure Lagoon Pools! I chose these because they are very fun to go too and also they are very helpful to our Hauora!
Here is the DLO I have made:




No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz