Pages

Tuesday 17 April 2018

What I enjoyed about TERM 1!

WHAT I ENJOYED ABOUT TERM 1!
IALT: reflect on my top five highlights of TERM 1!
Malo e Lelei and welcome to my blog! I know I am SO late, and I know that it is SO late but your girl gotta do what she gotta do!

Anywho, tonight I will be sharing with you guys a presentation talking about my top five highlights of TERM 1! Once again this is inspired by Edith herself and I am not copying her, I am inspired by her okay!

Okay, so I am year seven and I am a student leader! I enjoy being in the Kia Manawanui syndicate and I promise you, once you first get to be in the Kia Manawanui syndicate you will love it! Here is my presentation:

Make sure to comment your honest opinions! Also click HERE to view the performances from the Talent show!
BYEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz