Pages

Monday 7 January 2019

šŸ¦‰SLJP W2D3 - First You 'Sea' Me, Now You Don't - Activity 1: Night OwlsšŸ¦‰

šŸ¦‰SLJP W2D3 - First You 'Sea' Me, Now You Don't - Activity 1: Night OwlsšŸ¦‰
Kia Ora everyone and welcome to my blog! Today I am going to be completing ACTIVITY 1 of DAY 3 of WEEK 2! Day three's topic is called First You 'Sea' Me, Now You Don't! Activity 1 is called Night Owls! Let's get started!

In NZ we have amazing creatures and animals, one of them being Penguins. The blue Penguin also is known as the Omaru is very special because it is the smallest Penguin in the world! It is really rare to find Blue Penguins because they usually come out at night. This is because they're nocturnal. This means being active, occurring or awake at night!
 Did you know that not all of us sleep all night? Some people love to stay up all the way till the evening! 

I am a Night Owl! I love to stay up all night in the holidays, (even though it is not good for me) and I hate waking up early! But I obviously have to get up early for school so when I do, I usually get up at 7:30 am! 
Image result for morning/night
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Now you know I am a Night Owl and not an Early Riser!
Question of the blog: Are you a Night Owl or an Early Riser?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feed forward for my future! Bye :)

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Lydia,

    Congratulations on completing another wonderfully presented post. I really like the photos you've chosen to share.

    I think I'm a bit of both. Like you, I stay up later when I'm on holiday or in the weekend, but when I have work or uni I go to bed earlier so that I can wake up nice and early, ready to tackle the day! :)

    What about your family? Are they night owls or early risers?

    Blog ya later!

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz