Pages

Thursday 3 January 2019

🎉HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!🎉

🎉HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!🎉
Malo E Lelei everyone! Today is the 3rd of January 2019 which means it is a NEW YEAR!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! Hope you guys all had a blessed and safe day on new years! 

On New Years Eve night, my family and I went to church to celebrate and acknowledge God and thank him for guiding us throughout 2018 and leading us into 2019! Then on New Years day, my family and I went to my aunties house where the kids had a swim in the pool and we had a really big BBQ! I ate so much and since it was so hot all of us kids didn't get out of the pool until 7:15 pm! 

Sorry for not blogging recently! I have been a bit busy and haven't really had the time to blog but I am back and I am BETTER! 
---------------------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: What did you do on new years day?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz