Pages

Monday 7 January 2019

🍲SLJP W2D3 - First You 'Sea' Me, Now You Don't - Activity 2: Local Delicacy🍲

🍲SLJP W2D3 - First You 'Sea' Me, Now You Don't - Activity 2: Local Delicacy🍲
Malo E Lelei and welcome to my blog! I am going to be completing ACTIVITY 2 of DAY 3! Activity 2 is called Local Delicacy! Let's get started!
LOCAL DELICACIES IN SINGAPORE
Image result for foodThis task is based on FOOD! Have you ever heard of Whitebait? Whitebait is a special fish in NZ! Restaurants in NZ use Whitebait in special dishes! My favourite food changes all the time but at the moment it is NACHOS! Nachos are so delicious and my mum likes to make it when she wants to make a simple and quick meal! Here is a list of ingredients you need to make Nachos!

- Doritos (These are the chips my family and I use but you can use Nacho Cheese Corn Chips)
- Lamb or Beef Mince
- Cheese (For Toppings but also optional)
- Tomato Paste
- Sour Cream (Optional)
Image result for nachos
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Listed above are the ingredients my mum uses to cook Nachos which is so far my favourite food ever! 
Question of the blog: What is your favourite food?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to comment down below your answer to the question of the blog! Also make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feed forward for my future! Bye :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lydia

    Nachos are so yummy!You are so lucky that your mum is a whizz at making them. I am looking for a new nacho recipe so I may try yours, I just have a couple of questions. Does your mum put anything in the mince to flavour it? What order does she cook things in?

    I can't wait to read your reply.

    Have a great day.
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz