Pages

Thursday 24 January 2019

🐺SLJP W3D3 - Taking Flight - Activity 2: Flying Foxes🐺

🐺SLJP W3D3 - Taking Flight - Activity 2: Flying Foxes🐺
Talofa Lava and welcome to my blog! Flying Foxes? Never heard of it! All I know is that they are Fox looking Bats! (Just Kidding!) New Zealand is home to many different native animals including Bats! They're pretty huge just not compared to the bats in Australia! 
Image result for australia

In Australia, they have really big bats, one of them being called the Flying Fox! These bats are really huge with a wingspan of 6 feet or 2 meters! WOW! Let's get started with day three's second activity!

If I could have any superpower it would be to have the ability to TELEPORT! I would want this because I would be able to go anywhere I would want without having to drive there etc. It'll be really cool because then I could just teleport to other countries/areas and visit my family and friends!
Image result for teleport gif
Just like this Power Ranger 
------------------------------------------------------------
Teleport?! That would be so cool!
The question of the blog: What superpower would you want to have?
Fun Fact: Bats use their ears to travel around in the dark which is called a 'superpower'!

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward for my blog! Tofa Soifua :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lydia,

    It's Leslie here, a member of the Summer Learning Journey team. I'm loving the video you posted of the Power Ranger teleporting himself. Wow!!

    I think this would be a super duper superpower to have because, as you say, it would allow you to travel to visit special people without using fossil fuel in a car!! And you could go any time you wish - yeah!!

    Perhaps one day this will be possible, in some way. Who knows? People are very very good at discovering new possibilities, aren't they?

    Would you like to be an inventor? I know that I don't have that kind of mind, but I'm glad that some do!!!

    I hope you're having a good day back at school this term and that you're happy in your class!

    I'll continue to enjoy reading your blog.

    Cheers,

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz