Pages

Monday 14 January 2019

🔥SLJP W3D1 - A Heated Debate - Activity 3: Burning Up...🔥

🔥SLJP W3D1 - A Heated Debate - Activity 3: Burning Up...🔥
Kia Ora everyone! Welcome back to my blog! It has been really hot in NZ recently but earlier today I think it rained! (Interesting...) Even though it has been really hot in NZ it has been even hotter in other countries including Australia!
Image result for hot weather
For this task, I have created a Google Drawing to make a Bar Graph showing the Worlds Hottest Recorded Temperatures! Here is my Bar Graph!
In my graph, it shows how hot it gets in these 5 places. 
It shows:
Dallol - 41
Dasht-e Loot - 71
Tirat Zvi - 54
Kabili - 55
Bandar-e Mahshahr - 51
----------------------------------------------------------------------
That is way hotter then it is here in NZ! I would hate to live in that kind of weather!
Question of the blog: Do you like it when it's hot in NZ?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward for my future! Bye :)

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Lydia,

    I’m Dani, a blog commenter for the Summer Learning Journey. I normally spend my time in the Kaikohekohe cluster but I have had the chance to check out some amazing posts in the Manaiakalani cluster! I look forwarding to reading and commenting on Manaiakalani learner’s blogs.
    You have done a great job creating a graph displaying the hottest recorded temperatures in the world! I can barely deal with the heat here in New Zealand so like you I would also struggle with these temperatures. Have you seen the weather report for New Zealand for this weekend? My friend was telling me there is some hot weather coming!

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz