Pages

Saturday 12 January 2019

🏞️SLJP W2D4 - Spectacular, Spectacular - Activity 1: Planes, Trains and Automobiles🏞️

🏞️SLJP W2D4 - Spectacular, Spectacular - Activity 1: Planes, Trains, and Automobiles🏞️
Namaste and welcome back to my blog! Have you ever heard of the 'Eighth Wonder?' Well, this so-called known Eighth Wonder belongs here in our country New Zealand! It is specifically called the Milford Sound. 


The Milford Sound is a wonderful area located in the South-West of New Zealand's South Island. It is a steep valley that is known to be BEAUTIFUL! This steep valley was created by ice glaciers that mounted and formed a river. It is surrounded by cliffs, forests and waterfalls which makes this area very beautiful and popular. 

People visit this area in many different ways. Some people like to explore by foot, others have the option to travel around by boat and some people are lucky enough to see the whole thing in the sky on a helicopter! If I got the opportunity to explore Milford Sound, I would love to walk around! I think it would give me a better opportunity to explore everything close up and to also discover new things by my own eyes.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The question of the blog: How would you explore Milford Sound? By boat, foot (walking) or air (helicopter).

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward for my future! Bye :)

       

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Lydia,

    Thank you for sharing another well-presented, super informative post with us. They're always a joy to read. :)

    Isn't New Zealand amazing? I feel so lucky to live in a place with such a beautiful natural environment. I think walking would be a great way to see Milford Sound. I was there a few years ago and went on one of the boat trips. It was wonderful but you didn't get to take your time and really explore like you would if you walked. I don't remember seeing any animals either so maybe the noise of the boat scared them away. That'd be another benefit of walking. What animals would you like to see if you went there? I'd really like to see a fur seal.

    Blog ya later! :)

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz