Pages

Sunday 13 January 2019

📸SLJP W2D4 - Spectacular, Spectacular - Activity 3: Picture Perfect📸

📸SLJP W2D4 - Spectacular, Spectacular - Activity 3: Picture Perfect📸
Image result for niagara falls
Bonjour and welcome back to my blog! You guys might not know this but I love taking selfies, especially with family! Whenever there is a nice background me and my cousins love to take selfies in front of it! We LOVE taking photos! Have you ever heard of Niagara Falls? This natural wonder sits on the border between Canada and America! People and tourists love to visit this wonder and take selfies in front of it. It is so beautiful!

Look at this picture:
In this task, I will be telling you all a story about this lady and what she is doing! Let's get started!

This lady is a tourist and she travels the world! She is currently in Brazil. She was on a tour guide with another group of people and they had the opportunity to see the whole city in front of them! They were AMAZED at what they saw! They couldn't believe how beautiful it was and how special they were to see it! The lady was really excited and wanted to take a selfie. She stood on the edge of the roof and was careful not to fall. She grabbed her phone and angled her camera so it could catch everything! She took the photo and it was PERFECT! She was really happy and knew she could never forget that moment again!

I hope you enjoyed my story! Here are the photos, you should try doing this activity too!
 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: Are you a selfie person?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward for my future! Bye :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lydia!

    I really enjoyed reading your 'selfie story'. I like that you've included how you think she would have felt at this exact moment. I think we've all been in this lady's shoes - wanting to get the perfect snap of a beautiful view. I know I have! I don't like being in pictures by myself though. I'll only take a selfie if someone else is in it with me.
    Where's the craziest place you and your cousins have taken a selfie?

    Blog ya later!

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz