Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2018

💙End Of Year Reflection!💙

💙End Of Year Reflection!💙
IALT: Reflect on 2018!
Good Morning EVERYBODY!!!! Welcome back to my blog! It is near the end of term 4 and the Kia Manawanui syndicate have to reflect on this year! I really enjoyed 2018, I am going to miss the year 8's all so much!
Image result for 2018

I would describe this year as CRAZY and CREATIVE! (It is so hard to choose) This is because this year has really been a busy year and everything was always controlled but was also still so crazy (in a good way) when we were learning or doing group discussions! The Kia Manawanui syndicate was always CREATIVE when it came to presenting our learning or creating something to present our learning! 

I have achieved so much this year but the one achievement I am most proud of is becoming a student leader for 2018! This helped me develop my knowledge about knowing when to be a leader and when to be a follower! It helped me achieve my goal of trying to be a role model to the juniors and being an example of our school to special visitors that come in to school!
Image result for leader
Image result for togetherOne thing I discovered about myself this year is that I can make new friends easily by communicating and using manners to make friends! This helped me work with not only the same person but with different people!

5 people that I enjoyed spending time with this year are Akanesi,Grace, Hevani, Edith, Stephney and Cerenity! (I know, I went over 5) The 6 girls have helped me, encouraged me and comforted me in times of need! They have treated me like a little sister and have loved and cared for me at all times! I am really grateful for all these beautiful girls!

THE A TEAM!
This year the 3 people that had the most POSITIVE IMPACT on my life is Ms Komor, Ms Aireen & Kelly! These three teachers have given me the knowledge and opportunity to be the person I am today! These three people have been a REALLY BIG impact on my life throughout this year by teaching me how to be a leader and an independent individual!

Term 1
My highlight of this year is CAMP! I feel like Camp (in term 2) helped our syndicate learn about T.E.A.M and learn how to work together as one. Camp really affected my relationship with the KM Syndicate in many different good ways! It helped me get closer to each and everyone in the class, it helped me call the KM Syndicate Family! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz