Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

🇳🇿SLJP Day 5 - Blink And You'll Miss It - Activity 3: Going, Going.....Gone🇳🇿

🇳🇿SLJP Day 5 - Blink And You'll Miss It - Activity 3: Going, Going.....Gone🇳🇿
Good Night everyone! This will be my last blog for today and I am going to be completing ACTIVITY 3 of DAY 5 of the SLJP! Activity 3 is called Going, Going.... gone! Let's get started!

The NZ life in 2018 has been filled with NATURE, WATER and FUN! New Zealand is surrounded by water almost everywhere you go! When your driving down the motorway you will either see Trees and billboards or trees and water! New Zealand has so much trees and is filled with BEAUTIFUl flowers and bushes! New Zealand also has a lot of parks, pools and many more such as malls, shops and things like that! If your in need of something and your short on cash you can just go to a $2 shop and buy what you need! New Zealand does get very hot at times but that's when going to the pools for free comes in handy! New Zealand is a beautiful place filled with very beautiful people! A lot of flowers, trees, hot weather, a lot of DELICIOUS FOOD and a lot of entertaining things to do!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
As you can see I have a mini description on what I think NZ is like! I hope that if you have never been to NZ before and you are reading this that I have given you a picture in your head to convince you to come to NZ! NZ is a BEAUTIFUL place and I know for sure you will like it!
Question of the blog: Have you ever been to NZ?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to comment down below if you have ever been to NZ, if you have give me an explanation on how your experience was

3 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Awesome work!
    I like to see you doing your posts.
    Not many of my friends are doing the Summer Learning Journey.
    Please check out my blog at
    https://wpssamuelh.blogspot.com/
    Bye thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Lydia,
    Is me again! :o)
    Wow, your letter describing New Zealand is really cool, I like it because it really convey the beauty of this amazing country. I feel so fortunate to live here specially because coming from South America ( I am originally from Brazil), I can appreciate this country as I completely fell in love by the majestic Aotearoa nature, with beautiful tall trees and powerful mountains and, many island and volcanoes. I love the fact that my daughter can run free in bare foot and climb pohutakawa trees.
    Anyway, I hope that your generation or perhaps the next one can come out with more clever solutions to protect our environment because only in this way our children and grandchildren can get to know the beautiful New Zealand that we do.
    Another great job in here, I love the picture of the map with the Maori graphic in it! For the future consider that you could have added more pictures from our beautiful country to support your letter and to make your post even more eye-catching.
    Ka Mau te Wehi!
    Kia kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz