Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

✌️SLJP Day 4 - More Than Meets The Eye - Bonus Activity!✌️

✌️SLJP Day 4 - More Than Meets The Eye - Bonus Activity!✌️
Good Night everyone! This will be my last blog for today! I will be completing a BONUS activity that links back to ACTIVITY 3 of DAY 4 which will give me an extra 5 POINTS! Let's get started!

If you have read my last blog, I sort of explained to you where I would build my hotel and what I would use to make it! Now I will be creating my own hotel using GOOGLE DRAWING! This is going to be quite a challenge but that's what I love!

Here is my DLO of my Sand Hotel!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Pretty good for a digitized hotel right? I had so much fun creating this DLO! It was kind of challenging but I still managed to get through it! 
Question of the blog: What does your hotel look like? (Link it below)

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to comment down below the link to your hotel and also give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward! Bye :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz