Pages

Monday 24 December 2018

🚴SLJP Day 1 - Swimming With The Fish - Activity 2: The Great Taupo Cycle Challenge🚴

🚴SLJP Day 1 - Swimming With The Fish - Activity 2: The Great Taupo Cycle Challenge🚴
Malo E Lelei and welcome to my blog! I am going to be completing ACTIVITY 2 of DAY 1 WEEK 2 of the SLJP! Activity 2 is called The Great Taupo Cycle Challenge! Let's get started!

In this activity I have to choose three people as a 'support crew' to take with me to the Taupo cycle challenge. This challenge is a one-day challenge where people participate and either do the half race (80 km) or the full race which is 160 km around Lake Taupo!

If I got a ticket to participate in the Taupo Cycle Challenge three people I would take as a support crew would be 3 of my best friends GraceEdith & Hevani! The reason why I would take Grace is because she would encourage me and give me all the advice she could before the race starts and if I didn't make it or win she would make me laugh so hard which I think is what I would need at that state of time. I would bring Edith with me because she would make sure I am focused and always ready so that I don't get distracted or off-task! I would bring Hevani because she would make sure that nothing bad will happen and she will always be prepared if something bad does happen! I know if I take these three people they will always be there in times of need!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Those are the three people I would want to have as my support crew!
Question of the blog: Who would you want as your support crew?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward! Bye :)


1 comment:

  1. Mālō e lelei Lydia,

    My name is Mikey. I'm a member of the Summer Learning Journey team, along with Patricia, Lee, Izzy and Sophie. It looks like you've been very busy, completing lots of wonderful posts - well done!

    Wow! What great friends you have! :) It's so important to surround yourself with supportive, positive people like that. They make life a lot more fun. :)
    My sister, JD, sounds a lot like your friend Grace. She always knows how to cheer me up when I'm down. It's good to have people like that, who can make you laugh when you're not feeling very happy.

    Have you been to Taupo before? It's very beautiful. I imagine it'd be pretty tiring cycling around the whole lake though - it's HUGE!

    Congratulations on completing a wonderfully presented post Lydia (I really like that you've included a picture of each of your support crew members). I'm looking forward to reading more posts from you soon. Until then, happy blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz