Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2018

🤔SLJP Day 3 - Awesome Animals - Activity 1: Fantastic Beasts🤔

🤔SLJP Day 3 - Awesome Animals - Activity 1: Fantastic Beasts🤔
Talofa Lava and welcome back to my blog! It is currently DAY 3 of the SLJP! Today's topic is about Awesome Animals! I will be completing activity 1 which is called Fantastic Beasts! It is based upon a book called Fantastic Beasts! I will be creating my own in my imagination! I will not show you my beast, but I will give you all an explanation of what my beast looks like, smells like, feels like and etc.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Beetlemure
The Beetlemure, is big but thin. Fast and smart. Knows where to look, knows where to go.
The Beetlemure uses it's tail to lure it's food. 
It has a Lime-Green coloured tail, with a Brownish Orange body.
Big Blue Eyes. With Sharp Yellow teeth. It's known to feel hard on the body and slimey on the tail. 
It gets angry when approached at but happy when with food. The Beetlemure is dangerous and is known to be filled with power that can harm a lot of people! It is not a home pet but is an animal that belongs to the forest. Hard to find, harder to capture. Be careful if you hunt for it. Make sure you have 2 eyes behind your head to watch your back if you do go looking for it...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed reading my description of my beast, the Beetlemure!
Question of the blog: What's the name of your made up beast? (If you have made one)

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward! Bye :)



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora & namaste Lydia,
    Wow, this is my favourite of yours so far! I really love you beast, I like the poster you made and how throughout the characteristics you created you made it seems gruesome, mysterious and wild. You did an outstanding job in here! Ka Mau te Wehi!
    Keep up with the great work and don't be shy, be amazing! :0)
    Kia kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz