Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

🌱SLJP Day 2 - Forest Life - Activity 2:Fabulous Ferns🌱

🌱SLJP Day 2 - Forest Life - Activity 2: Fabulous Ferns🌱
Bonjour and welcome back to my blog! I will be completing Activity 2 of day 2 for the SLJP! (Summer Learning Journey Program) This task is about FERNS! We have to list three teams that have the word "Fern" in them! Let's get started! 

Three famous NZ Sports teams that I know have the word 'Fern' in them are
Silver Ferns
Black Ferns
Football Ferns

The Silver Ferns are a famous NZ Netball team.
Image result for silver ferns uniform

The Black Ferns are a famous NZ national women's Rugby Union team.
Image result for black ferns uniform

The Football Ferns are a famous women's national Football/Soccer team.
Image result for football ferns uniform

My favourite uniform out of these 3 teams would have to be the Silver Ferns uniform. This is because I like the design of their Fern on the top left/right corner of their uniform. I also like the way there is an extra fern on the skirt part of their uniform, it is really creative. Even though this is my favourite, I still LOVE all three uniforms because they all look really cool! 

---------------------------------------------------------
These are some really AMAZING Uniforms right?
Question of the blog: Which one is your favourite?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward for my future! Bye :)

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Lydia,
    Well done on completing another activity! You did an outstanding job here, your writing style is very fluid and accessible.
    Regarding to your question I personally agree with you as I really like the Silver Ferns uniform, specially because the Fern in the skirt remind of a Maori pattern and I like how is subtle in colour as well.

    I liked that you have once again included images in your blog post. Remember, if you are going to use images that you have found online, you need to make sure that you attribute them (give credit) to the owner. Check out our guide to posting images here:https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1VKjkMGwBrk2YI6Vtmg91OAQljr_T3ZSV6YZtu6MWFNM/edit

    In order for you to gain full points for this task I will need you to at least label the pictures with " Image from (copy and paste the link of the website where you got the image from). Do you think you could do that and let me know?

    Keep up with your amazing work!
    Kia kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz