Pages

Monday 24 December 2018

🌊SLJP Week 2 - Water, Water, Everywhere - Day 1: Swimming With The Fish🌊

🌊SLJP Week 2 - Water, Water, Everywhere - Day 1: Swimming With The Fish🌊
Kia Ora everyone and welcome to my blog! Today is the first day of week 2 of the SLJP! This week is called Water, Water, Everywhere so I think this week is based on WATER! Today's topic is called Swimming With the fish and I will be completing ACTIVITY 1 which is called Surfs Up! Let's get started!
Kitekite Falls
In the Summer I love to play and go pools! One of my favourite summer activities is to play NETBALL! Netball is one of my favourite summer activities because I get to play with my cousins who are really good at Netball! Netball also helps me lose weight and stay active which also helps with my Hauora! Netball is such a great sport and is a sport where EVERYONE can play!
 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now you know my favourite activity to do in the summer is play Netball!
Question of the blog: What is your favourite summer activity?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to comment down below you answer to the question of the blog! Also remember to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward! Bye :)

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Lydia,

    My name is Rachel and I am working with Sophie, Lee, Izzy, and Patricia on the Summer Learning Journey programme this year. It is great to see that you are so actively participating and are sharing your learning with over summer. I love this post, in particular, because you have answered the question and explained to us clearly why you love to play netball so much.

    I also love playing netball, however, I am not a very skilled player as I grew up in Canada where they don't play much netball. Instead, we play basketball which is pretty similar to netball except that you can bounce the ball and take up to three steps with the ball. Whenever I play netball I always get called for taking too many steps!

    Will you be playing much netball over the break? I hope that you have the chance to get outside and play with your family and friends over the next few weeks. It appears that the rain has finally stopped so we may have the chance to get out without being soaked!

    I look forward to reading more of your work over the coming weeks. Wishing you and your family a very happy holiday and a great start to 2019!

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz