Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

🌎SLJ Program Day 1 - Activity 2: North And South🌎

🌎SLJ Day 1 - Activity 2: North And South🌎
Talofa Lava and welcome to my blog! I am back again with another SLJ (Summer Learning Journey) Program activity! I am currently on day 1 and activity 2. Activity 2 is called North and South! In this activity I get to talk about my Hometown and describe it using really good adjectives!

Image result for adjectives
My Hometown is Auckland, I was raised in Panmure but I now live in Pt England! I made a DLO to describe my hometown Auckland!


AUCKLAND is my BEAUTIFUL HOME where it is FUN and BRIGHT! There are really ENTERTAINING places all around NZ! It is CLEAN and all NATURAL! We have beautiful BLUE cold water that is good to have on a very hot day!
Image result for new zealandAuckland is a very BEAUTIFUL and COLORFUL place! It is filled with different colored flowers, leaves and animals. These things help our country look more BRIGHT and BEAUTIFUL! Auckland is filled with places that will make you laugh (circus), scream (parks/Rainbow's End), and basically make you ENTERTAINED! The water there is fresh and is good when it is a hot sunny day! NZ has a very natural environment and it is really fun to live there!
-----------------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: How would you describe your hometown?

I have described my hometown, Auckland, using descriptive words. Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward for my future! Bye :) 







2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Lydia,
    Wow! you are a superstar! I am so impressed on how you are approaching each task and your post make me smile because is full of positivism and gratitude. Your answer is comprehensive to the task request and you go beyond expectations by creating DLO and adding pictures and this makes your content very eye-catching and interesting.
    Keep up with the great work!
    Kia kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Partricia,
      Thank you very much! I am so happy to see that my blogs make you smile! Blogging lets me be CREATIVE and UNIQUE, by doing the SLJP I am able to show my skills!

      - Lydia

      Delete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz