Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2018

😊Breakfast Club, Technology, Zumba & Patrols Tomorrow!😊

😊Breakfast Club, Technology & Patrols Tomorrow!😊
IALT: talk to my readers about my duties tomorrow!
Kia Ora and welcome to my blog! Tomorrow is a very busy day for me because I have to get to school really early for breakfast club with Leilani and Toma, technology with the Kia Manawanui syndicate but not really for patrols because I only have patrols in the afternoon! I also have a student leader duty which is to host ZUMBA in the hall at lunchtimes!
Image result for busy gif
One thing I am looking forward to tomorrow is technology at Tamaki College because we haven't been in such a long time and I hope we haven't switched groups yet! One thing I might not enjoy tomorrow is the fact that my nena Kina and her husband Pila are leaving to America tomorrow which is really sad!

I think one thing I will find challenging tomorrow is getting up early so I can make it to breakfast club! Another thing is finding time to blog. Everyday I try to find time to blog during school so I can add all the information without forgetting anything! 

My next steps are to continue to blog everyday and make sure I have at least two blogs posted everyday! To achieve these steps I need to find something to blog and not only start it but finish it!
Image result for blogging
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: Do you have any specific duties you have to do at school? If yes, what are they?
That is all I have for this blog! I hope you enjoyed reading it, make sure to comment down below your answer/s to my question! Ka Kite :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz