Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2018

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Whanau Conference!👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Whanau Conference!👨‍👩‍👧‍👦
IALT: reflect on whanau conferences!
Malo e Lelei and welcome to my blog! Today, school finished at 12:00 because we had whanau conferences on! If you don't know what whanau conferences are, they are parent/family interviews! At these interviews, your teacher informs your parents about where you are at in learning, what you can work on and things like what you are good at in class etc. 
Image result for parent interview
Today after school I was really happy because it meant that I was able to go and rest at home and play Fortnite for 5 hours because my interview was at 5:10! Instead of going home, my mum, brother and older sister went to Otahu to get a traditional Tongan dress for my nenas, husbands granddaughter in America! 
Image result for USA flag
When we got to my interview I saw Ms Komor on my blog! I was really nervous because I have recently noticed that I have been lacking in my blogging because of how I haven't had much time! In my interview Ms Komor first talked to my mum about my report and if she had any concerns with it, next she asked me if I had anything I needed to work on and I said writing, she said what's one thing in particular that you would like to work on in writing I said controlling my ideas. She told me that her and Ms Aireen will help me with that!

One thing I need to work on that I learned from this interview is my blogging! I need to make them quality and also blog more about things important such as Maths, Writing, Inquiry, Cybersmart, Kiwisport etc. I am happy to continue to do this and with the help of my peers and friends I know I can do it!
Image result for blogging
I really enjoyed my parent interview, my mum told me she was really proud of me and she told me that need to work on my blog and she encourages me to blog more often now!

Question of the blog: Did you attend whanau conferences today? Or Have you ever been to a Whanau conference?
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading this blog! I hope you enjoyed this blog and what my next learning steps are! Ka Kite :)



1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed talking with your teacher and your little brothers teacher at Whanau conference..well done 🤗😊

    ReplyDelete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz