Pages

Thursday 30 August 2018

😔Technology Reflection - Last Day Of Cooking!!!😔

😔Technology Reflection - Last Day Of Cooking!!!😔
IALT: talk about technology today!
Kia Ora and welcome to my blog! Today was a really sad day because it was our last day of cooking in technology!! I will miss going to technology and eating really delicious food because I love to learn new things and I really love learning to cook! 
Image result for cook gif
Today we made Blueberry muffins which were DELICIOUS!!! I will miss cooking so much! I am excited to go into graphics and by listening to my friend's and their experience with Graphics, I think one thing I will find hard is drawing because I am not a good drawer and sometimes I like to make things look good when it doesn't need to be! One thing I think will help me get through this challenge is if I have a growth mindset at all times!
---------------------------------------------------------------
Today in technology, I was buddies with Hevani and we were all really sad because we thought we were making NACHOS AGAIN!!! But we were lucky because we ended up making BLUEBERRY MUFFINS!!!!

Here is the recipe for Blueberry Muffins:

 1 1/2 C of S.R Flour (Self Raising Flour)
- 1/2 C of SUGAR
- 1/2 C of OIL
- 1/2 C of MILK, 1 EGG
- 1/2 C of BLUEBERRY
- Mix well and scoop into muffin tin
- Bake 180 degrees celsius 
- Cool down and top with whip cream.
------------------------------------------------------------------
I now know how to bake DELICIOUS blueberry muffins and I would love to make more! I currently know how to make blueberry muffins, banana muffins and I guess that's it!
Image result for muffins gif
I enjoyed EVERYTHING about today's lesson besides the fact that it was our last lesson! :( 
I would like to say THANK YOU Mrs Tuipulotu for all the hard work you have been through to make our cooking class a success! 
---------------------------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: Have you ever done cooking at technology? If so, what was your favorite dish?

Thank you for reading this blog! Bye :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz