Pages

Thursday 9 August 2018

🎉Goodnight! - Happy Birthday Edith!!!!🎉

🎉Goodnight! - Happy Birthday Edith!!!!🎉
IALT: tell my readers goodnight and also wish my best friend happy birthday!
Kia Ora and welcome to my blog! Today is/was a very special day because it is my best friend, Edith's birthday!!!! Right now I am getting ready for bed but I realised I hadn't blogged so I decided to blog about this!
Image result for happy birthday gif
I would just like to wish my BEST FRIEND a MASSIVE HAPPY BIRTHDAY! May she be blessed with many more years to come and may she be happy through obstacles that come her way! Tomorrow I will be giving my gift to Edith and I really hope she enjoys it!
Question of the blog: Do you have a best friend? If yes, when is her/his birthday? 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd also like to say GOODNIGHT! Tomorrow I will blog some more including my reflections about today so stay tuned! Have a safe and blessed night and I will see yous all tomorrow! Bye :)
Image result for goodnight

2 comments:

  1. Malo lelei Lydia,
    Thank you so much but we all know that we need someone to go through these obstacles by ourselves and we always need a friend by our sides. You have made my day special! I have best friends and their birthdays are - 31st of January - 25th of August - November 22nd - November 19 - October 5th (I think, LOL).

    Your best friend,
    Edith!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!!!!! Happy birthday to EDITH! Congrats on turning 12 Edith, you're the first out of us best friends to turn 12. Once again happy birthday and may God bless you.

    ReplyDelete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz