Pages

Tuesday 7 August 2018

🎒Homework Club Today!🎒

🎒Homework Club Today!🎒
IALT: talk to my readers about homework club today!
Kia Ora and welcome to my blog! Today is going to be a fun day because after school the Kia Manawanui syndicate have a homework club happening every Tuesday! Ms Aireen and Ms Komor will be helping us in our maths because that is an area most people need to work on! I am really excited for our homework club because I love learning and I also love maths!
Image result for maths
One thing I am looking forward to in homework club is doing it with not only my friends but also my classmates! I think this is an opportunity to get closer to them than we already are! One thing I think I will find challenging is giving others a turn. 😂 It's not that I'm greedy or anything it's just that when I get so into things and I know how to do it, I just want to explain! I think that is one thing I could improve on to!
Image result for growth mindset
Question of the blog: Does the school you go to have a homework club after school?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
That is the end of this blog! I hope you enjoyed reading, make sure to give me some feedback and feedforward on how I can improve my learning! Thanks, Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz