Pages

Tuesday 7 August 2018

😴Good Morning!😴

😴Good Morning!😴
IALT: tell my readers good morning!
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE and welcome back to my blog! We now wake up to another day and I hope it is a blessed and safe one! Today is Tuesday August 7th which means... 2 MORE DAYS UNTIL MY BESTFRIENDS BIRTHDAY! Her name is Edith and she is a year 7 student council at TPS! I can't wait to give her what I made her and I hope she enjoys it!
Image result for good morning gif
Question of the blog: What time do you wake up in the morning?
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to have a safe
 and good morning before heading to school! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz