Pages

Thursday 23 August 2018

🍲Technology Reflection - Hawaiian Pizza🍲

🍲Technology Reflection - Hawaiian Pizza🍲
IALT: reflect on Technology Today!
Kia Ora and welcome to my blog! Today we had technology and when the year 7's leave, the year 8's will be staying here at Tamaki College! Today in technology we made some DELICIOUS Hawaiian Pizza with Mrs Tuipulotu! This week was the second to last week which is pretty sad because I will miss making nice as food and learning how to cook! Today I buddied up with Hevani!

Here is the recipe for Hawaiian pizza:
 - Paste Sauce on top of the pizza
- Dice Ham, onion, pineapple, chicken
- Spread equally on top of the pizza bread
- Top up with cheese and bake 180 degrees celsius for 15 minutes!
I really enjoyed learning how to make Hawaiian Pizza! It was really simple, and also really DELICIOUS! One thing I learned from today's lesson is to always check on your pizza and use all your ingredients to add taste to the pizza! I also found out that me and Mrs Tuipulotu might be related!

One thing I found challenging was dicing the ham and chicken! Since they were really big and slippery it was really uneven but it was still good for my best! My next learning steps are to try and cook with new people and not just with the same person all the time! 

What was really funny was when everyone was laughing at me because I kept on eating everyones pineapples because they did not like it!
------------------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: Have you ever made Hawaiian Pizza?
Thank you for reading this blog! Bye :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz