Pages

Sunday 5 August 2018

👵🏻👴🏻Grandparents Visiting NZ!!!!👵🏻👴🏻

👵🏻👴🏻Grandparents Visiting NZ!!!!👵🏻👴🏻
IALT: talk about my grandparents coming to NZ!
Kia Ora and welcome to my blog! Yesterday was a really fun, happy and special day because my grandparents (dads parents) came to NZ! They live in the USA which is really cool because I really want to travel to the USA!
Image result for USA flag
I was really happy to see my nena, Kina because I hadn't seen her since last year December! I have never seen her husband, Pila but I was really glad to meet him yesterday! 

I am really happy to have my grandparents here in NZ! They leave on Friday so we all have to make the most of their time here!
-----------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: Do your grandparents live where you live or in another country?

That is all I have for today! I hope you enjoyed this blog! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz