Pages

Saturday 25 August 2018

❤️🎂Happy 12th Belated Birthday Hevani!❤️🎂

❤️🎂Happy 12th Belated Birthday Hevani!❤️🎂
IALT: wish my best friend happy birthday!
Talofa Lava and welcome to my blog! Today is a very special day because it is my BEST FRIEND'S BIRTHDAY!!! I would just like to say Happy 12th BIRTHDAY Hevani! Thanks for all you do, I've had so much fun with you on our 6 year long journey!! We have had so much ups and downs together but that just adds up to all the obstacles we have fought through together! I have gotten so close to you and I would never want to lose this sister bond I have with you and all of our friends!
Image result for friends by choice quote
Happy Birthday Hevani!
These 6 years together have been so AMAZING and I cannot wait for more if we are still in touch! Let's make the most of it because you only live once and next year might be our last year together! Once again Happy 12th birthday Hevani, here's to 6 years of sisterhood!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012 - (No photo sorry!)

2013 -
Image result for tamaki primary 2012 room 1
I LOVE how I have always been taller then you! LOL

2014 -
I LOVE how we would get in trouble from Mrs Tafea for always taking photos on the iPad

2015 -
I LOVE how we always worked together on everything we do!!!

2016 -
I LOVE how we always join Tongan Group together! We haven't missed a year since 2014!!!

2017 -
I LOVE how it's always been us 4 against the world since 2016!!!

2018 -
I LOVE how we have an AMAZING friend ship, more like sister bond with 5 AMAZING people!

------------------------------------------------------------------------Question of the blog: Do you have a best friend whos been friends with you FOREVER? If so, how long?

Fun fact: Me and Hevani have always been in the same class!!!

Thank you for reading this blog! Bye :)


2 comments:

  1. Awwww. What a thoughtful post. Great learning intention and use of images! 😊
    Happy belated birthday Hevani!

    ReplyDelete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz