Pages

Thursday 16 August 2018

💕Inspiring Quote Bubble - Words!💕

💕Inspiring Quote Bubble - Words!💕
IALT: blog an inspirational quote bubble
Kia Ora and welcome to my blog! Today I will be making ANOTHER inspiring quote bubble! In my last inspiring quote bubble I made a quote talking about TALK and the way we TALK! Here is the link: CLICK ME
Today I made a DLO showing another quote and today's topic is WORDS! I hope you learn something from this quote, here it is:
The quote says: Be sure to taste your words before you spit them out! - Words can hurt!
To me this means thinking before you speak so no one can get hurt! It makes me a better person and it teaches me so much even though it's just a quote! When other people don't think before they speak to me and say something mean, I ignore them but also try to help them for their future!
You should do the same!
Image result for words can hurt
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: What does this quote mean to you?
Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward for my future! Many thanks, Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz