Pages

Tuesday 7 August 2018

📚Homework Club!📚

📚Homework Club!📚
IALT: Talk to my readers about homework club!
Malo e Lelei and welcome to my blog! I am currently in class finishing off some work because I am in HOMEWORK CLUB!!! 
Image result for I love homework gif
The students here at homework club are Leilani, Aletheia, Kensington, Akanesi, Fa'afiu, Stephney, Hevani, Grace and Faka'ata! Ms Komor is conferencing with Leilani for her explanation writing while the rest of us are blogging, finishing off our writing etc. Homework club finishes at 4:30 so I am going to start doing some work while blogging!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: Do you do homework?
Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some positive feedback and feedforward! Ka Kite :)

1 comment:

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz