Pages

Saturday 4 August 2018

👍Leadership Program - Integrity!👍

👍Leadership Program - Integrity!👍
Kia Orana and welcome to my blog! On Thursday the student leaders had a leadership lesson with Ms Aireen! Today's lesson was based on 'INTEGRITY!' We went through our booklets all together and now we are to make a summary about what Integrity means to us! I learned a lot about integrity in this lesson and I really enjoy doing this leadership program!
Image result for leader gif
In this task we had to make a google drawing showing what Integrity means to us! Here is my Google Drawing:
We also had to make a screencastify talking about what Integrity means to us! Here is my video:
Question of the blog: What does integrity mean to you?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
That is all I've got for this blog! I really enjoyed this lesson of our leadership program and I also enjoyed learning about 'Integrity!' I hope you enjoyed watching, Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz