Pages

Tuesday 21 August 2018

🏫Museum Trip Reflection! - Tuesday!🏫

🏫Museum Trip Reflection! - Tuesday!🏫
IALT: reflect on our museum trip on Tuesday!
Kia Orana and welcome to my blog! Today I will be reflecting on the Kia Manawanui syndicates museum trip! Last week half of Kia Manawanui went to the museum on Tuesday and Friday, this week, the other half are going while we stay here at school!
Image result for tamaki primary
Image result for auckland museumI really enjoyed the museum because I got to learn HEAPS about natural disasters! We had two guiders/instructors and they were Wendy and Angelique! They taught us about different materials/tools we could use to make our project! These tools were Tinkercad, Stop Motion, Robot, Virtual Reality, 3D painting, and Green screen! I was so EXCITED to use these tools especially Virtual Reality! I really liked using Virtual Reality because I was able to present my learning in a FUN and ENJOYABLE way! I'm thinking if there are different ways we can use these  tools to help our learning! If I could change one thing I would change the places we went to because we only went to the Volcano place and went back. I would've loved to explore more exhibitions! One thing I found challenging was Paint 3D because I am not a really good drawer but I still tried my best and actually drew a dormant volcano!


 My next steps are to have a growth mindset and a positive attitude to get the work done! 
---------------------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: Have you ever been to the Auckland Museum? If so how old were you when you first went there?

On Tuesday's session it was all about planning and getting use to the tools so we can be comfortable when we make our project using these tools! I had SO MUCH FUN last Tuesday so THANK YOU to the Auckland museum for having us!

Thank you for reading this blog, Bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz