Pages

Friday 31 August 2018

❤️👑🎉HAPPY BIRTHDAY VAIOLA!!!!❤️👑🎉

❤️👑🎉HAPPY BIRTHDAY VAIOLA!!!!❤️👑🎉
IALT: wish my cousin happy birthday!
Talofa Lava and welcome to my blog! Today is a very special day because it is my cousin, Vaiola's birthday! Today she turns 10 which means she is turning the BIG DOUBLE DIGITS!!! Vaiola is like a little sister to me and I am glad that I was able to hug her and wish her happy birthday at school today!
Vaiola got her ears pierced for her birthday and when I went to her house she looked really BEAUTIFUL! Her earing was a flower and kind of had holographic in it which made it so PRETTY! I would like to wish Vaiola a big HAPPY 10th BIRTHDAY! May our heavenly father bless you and may he guide you and be by your side with whatever you do! Enjoy being a kid while your at it, being double digits makes you a "Big Girl" I guess?! LOL
Image result for big girl gif
------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUESTION OF THE BLOG: When is your birthday?

FUN FACT: Vaiola is actually year 5 due to the fact she was born in August, I was born in January so when I turned 10 I became a year 6!

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to comment down below some feedback and feedforward for my future! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz