Pages

Sunday 12 August 2018

🖤Edith's Birthday Reflection!🖤

🖤Edith's Birthday Reflection!🖤
IALT: reflect on Edith's birthday party!
Malo e Lelei and welcome to my blog! Yesterday Edith invited me, Hevani, Arizona and Grace to go celebrate her birthday! 

Image result for incredibles 2 We went to Sylvia Park and watched 
Incredibles 2 at the Hoyts Cinemas! After that we went to McDonalds in Panmure and had a really big feed! I enjoyed my time with Edith and all my friends and I can't wait to do it again at Hevani's birthday! I made a DLO showing my reflection and I hope you enjoy reading it! Here it is:
I had so much fun at Edith's birthday! I enjoyed spending time with all of my best friends that are like sisters and I also enjoyed eating so much junk with them! 
It is going to be one of our other best friend's birthday, Hevani in two weeks so that will be something extra we get to do together!
A photo we took outside McDonalds and were not ready!
I would like to say THANK YOU to Edith and her whanau for making the time for us to celebrate Edith's birthday! I would also like to say thank you to Salena, (Edith's mum) for all she done for us on the day and for all the money she used to buy us the things we wanted and needed! 
I enjoyed everything we done on the day and also had more fun after we were done because I went to my cousins pre-ball! 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: Have you ever watched Incredibles 2?

Fun fact: All (majority) of my friends have known me the longest out of everyone!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading this blog! I hoped you enjoyed reading! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward! Bye :)

Photos and Videos from the day!
The meal I had at McDonalds!


Watch until the end... LISTEN TO SALENA!


A slowmo we made before we left McDonalds! (Video credits to Raena (Edith's older sister)


 Me and the birthday girl!


Grace you photo bomber! LOL

Isn't that supposed to be Edith, Arizona? (Edith didn't want to do it LOL)


The drink and Ice Cream we got from the movies! I forgot to take a photo of our lollies nooooo!!! :(


The gift I got & made for Edith!

Me and Edith before we left my house!





1 comment:

  1. Hey Lydia,
    I enjoyed reading your blog because it was interesting how you took photo's before, during and after your time at Edith's birthday.
    It look like you enjoyed yourself so much.

    ReplyDelete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz