Pages

Saturday 18 August 2018

😏What Now Coming To TPS?!!!!😏

😏What Now Coming To TPS?!!!!😏
IALT: talk about What Now coming to TPS!
Kia Orana and welcome to my blog! Tomorrow is a very special and lucky day for us TPS and PES students because What Now is coming to Tamaki! The reason why Pt England are lucky is because they were also invited to come and be in the show too! What Now is a New Zealand children's show that is filmed at a school which is chosen every week! TPS is really lucky because we were the school that got chosen to be on What Now!
Image result for what now
One thing I am looking forward to in What Now is that we have an opportunity to be on TV but not only that, TPS is also able to communicate with people who have changed many people's lives, through TV but also in reality! I am kind of sad because I will not be in the audience but I will be a guest which means I won't participate in activities or be on TV but you know what that doesn't bother me! I am happy to go meet 3 AMAZING people who are stars of a NZ TV show that has been on since 1981!

I am looking forward for tomorrow and I hope you are too!
(If you come!) 
---------------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: Are you coming tomorrow?
Fun Fact: Ronnie, one of the stars on What Now, is Samoan!
Image result for ronnie what now
Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some feedback and feedforward for my future! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz